Friday, June 17, 2011

Your Comments About Greg Stafford's book, "Jehovah's Witnesses Defended: An Answer to Scholars & Critics"

When I first became a serious believer in the Bible as God's revelation over 20 years ago, there was a time when I held to something like Arianism. I'm now a historic Trinitarian.

It's my understanding that Greg Stafford is one of the foremost defenders of an Arian-like theology. What do you think of his book "Jehovah's Witnesses Defended: An Answer to Scholars and Critics" (the 1st edition of which I read when it came out)? Anyone know links to good book reviews/critiques? Do you have any thoughts about it? If so, feel free to comment.

Friends, I may not have time to respond to you comments. Nevertheless, they're all appreciated. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment